Monday, October 06, 2008

A new tradition - mommy and me shoe shopping! With an early birthday present from gramma and papa - a Nordstrom gift certificate - Lauren picked out her first walking shoes with mommy! The folks at Nordstrom marvelled at how well Lauren tolerated having her foot measured, and how she held out her feet daintily to try on each new pair. I guess it IS genetic! The staff took some photos of Lauren to put in her "first shoes" card, and gave her the Nordy doll she is holding in the pics. Thanks for the birthday gift, gramma and papa!



Comments:
We are so happy Lauren had such a fun day with Mommy and loved shopping...the shoes look great! I can just picture her holding her little feet out to try them on and no doubt smiling the whole time..what a cutie she is.
 
beautiful shoes for a beautiful girl!

you go, girl.....
 
lauren! you are soooo adorable!
 
Genetic or learned? I think both could be part of this! :-)
 
Post a Comment

<< Home