Sunday, March 04, 2007

I love to scribble!

Caleb and mom looking at some ducks in a pond down the street from our house - Caleb loves to say "quack quack"!

Caleb invented a new game that keeps him occupied for a long time - he drops Cheerios on the floor and picks them up with his toes. The only problem with this game is the crushed Cheerios left behind on the carpet. But it sure is funny to watch him concentrate so hard!

Comments:
Caleb,you are so good at entertaining yourself..what coordination! I can't wait to see the Cheerios trick!
 
hey, Caleb,like your play! you are so unique!
 
caleb makes a "fish face" while looking at the ducks! you're not too far off, buddy!
 
Yay - Caleb loves games too! I can't wait to play that game at your place with him when I come to visit. :D
 
Post a Comment

<< Home