Monday, January 29, 2007

18 months

Caleb is 18 months old today! What a busy 6 months he has had... moving to a new state, mommy going back to work, and starting school! Through it all Caleb has had his little smile, which makes his parents glad. His little vocabulary is growing every day - we are always surprised by each new word ("no" is his favourite, naturally). His appetite, on the other hand, is rather limited, as you can see from this clip...


Comments:
haha, you'll learn to like the brocolli caleb...its one of the less evil veggies :) haha ... i love how its a question... NooooOo?
 
HI handsome boy..happy 18 month birthday... Your dad acted the same way about broccoli..you will get over it!!!!
 
YOUR SMILE MAKE ME GLAD TOO!
KEEP TRYING THE BROCCOLI, GROW UP TALL AND STRONG!
 
i heard a word!! thanks for posting!
 
Wow, what a broccol! I better put
it down.

Grandauntie Mai
 
Yeah, it's the first time I've heard a word too - love it! And like Amie, I loved how it was in the form of a question. Can't wait to visit and hear more sometime!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home