Saturday, July 29, 2006

More of the birthday boy's day...
A visit to the local mall and the Build-A-Bear workshop, where Caleb picked out a monkey...

...picked out his heart, filled him with love, gave him a bath...

...picked out his clothes... and named his new friend, Buddy the Monkey!!
Among the other gifts he got - a fun music table from grandma and grandpa Hambly, and lucky money from po po and gung gung!

A meal fit for a birthday boy - grapes and pizza!

Caleb did not like his first taste of cake, but he did like the cute Finding Nemo cake toppers!!
"Yay I am 1!! Can I take this silly hat off now?"

Comments:
you are soooo cute, I like your monkey too!Happy Birthday to Caleb!!
 
Happy Birthday Caleb! What a sweetie!
 
Happy Birthday, you big boy! Michael can't wait to play with you!

Love, Auntie Adah
 
Post a Comment

<< Home